Like a complicated puzzle, putting together a practice from the ground up is no easy task. Whether a physician is starting a new practice, opening a satellite office or relocating the current practice, our start-up services will get the practice up and running successfully and on time. Our three-phase approach to practice start-up will give physician(s) and practices the best chance at success and profitability.
Successful practices start with a well thought out plan that describes the strategic goals of the organization, its financial and other resource needs. A strategic plan is the road map to the future and should identify the goals of the practice and how it intends to achieve those goals. We will assist you in the pre-planning of the practice, including:
A strategic plan is the road map to the future
- Strategic planning – preliminary planning and assessment; communications and meetings with the physician.
- Development of pro forma – revenue and expense projections including start-up budget and projections for the first year of practice (banks require this to obtain capital/credit).
- Preliminary development of organizational structure – number of employees, office space set up, etc.
Turnkey Success! The complete set up of your practice will take, on average, three to six months once Phase 1 is complete. Our goal is to set up the practice to maximize reimbursement, minimize expenses, maximize patient volume, and to develop an efficient and well organized practice. We will facilitate and coordinate all aspects of the practice set up including, but not limited to:
Our goal is to maximize reimbursement and minimize expenses
- Project management – ensure deadlines, timelines, delivery dates, etc. are met for a successful practice opening.
- Reimbursement – initial acquisition, or re-assignment, of your managed care contracts.
- Billing office set up – in-house or outsourced
- EMR implementation
- Marketing – create awareness, announcements, practice materials, identification of referral sources, etc.
- Human resources – staff hiring and training, policies and procedures, job descriptions, etc.
- Physical practice set up – IT, telecom, office and clinical furniture, equipment and supplies, etc.