RT Welter & Associates, Inc. is one of a select number of organizations in the country which provides Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) reviews and is designated as an Independent Review Organization (IRO) on behalf of the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
RT Welter Consultants are subject matter experts with RAF coding. We have worked with payers, hospitals and physician-owned practices which are dependent on risk adjustment payment models and Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCCs).
Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) program implementation
- External oversight of existing internal RAF compliance
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation Audits (RADV)
- Physician and Coder Education/Support on accurate diagnosis code capture
- Physician Education on Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
RT Welter’s RAF educational services incorporate providers own clinical documentation and one on one assistance to help them meet medical record documentation requirements and complete reporting of diagnosis coding to the highest level of specificity.
Click here to learn more about the RTW Risk Adjustment Factor Approach and how our certified specialists can help you!