The PUSH program:
ICD-10 Performance Measures: Ensure Success!
The ICD-10 PUSH program was designed to evaluate provider performance with the ICD-10-CM code set. This program will assist in identifying utilization and accuracy as well as areas for improvement related to ICD-10.
Post ICD-10 Implementation Evaluation:
- ICD-10-CM documentation evaluation of 20 encounters selected by the provider to get them invested in the evaluation process. The evaluation will focus on appropriate clinical documentation as well as accurate code selection with the ICD-10-CM code set.
- RTW will provide appropriate feedback based on the results of the ICD-10-CM documentation evaluation and an accuracy percentage based on ICD-10-CM code utilization.
- The ICD-10 evaluation can be completed by provider or by practice if desired. We can accommodate whatever works for your practice!
ICD-10 Education and Training:
- Delivery of the ICD-10-CM documentation evaluation results and training can be in a group setting or individualized, depending on the needs of the providers/practice.
- Education/Delivery can be offered live or via web-based training.
ICD-10 Reinforcement Services (when needed):
- Provider shadowing to evaluate work–flows and system utilization.
- EHR template consultation with an ICD-10 expert.
- One-on-one EHR consultation.
- Assistance with coding backlogs for both outpatient/inpatient services.
- Rent an RTWelter Coder.
- HCFA claims review for the encounters evaluated to determine if the encounters were billed appropriately and revenue maximized.
- Technical assistance for coding support.
ICD-10 implementation date was October 1, 2015. ICD-10 will bring monumental changes to all physicians, practices, hospitals and healthcare vendors and entities. Organizations that fail to properly prepare for this transition will see claims denials, decrease in revenues, decreased coder productivity and significant cash flow issues!
Do not delay, get started now! Our ICD-10 training and workshops are presented by an AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers and will help you start preparation efforts and put your organization on the right track for a successful implementation.