The compliance date for ICD-10 implementation stands firm at October 1, 2014. ICD-10 will bring monumental changes to all physician practices and hospitals, and they face a significant financial impact; including claims denials, cash flow issues, and decreased productivity, if not adequately prepared for the ICD-10 transition.
RT Welter and Associates is hosting two “Coffee Klatches” on February 11th, 2014. The morning session will take place from 8–10 AM and the afternoon from 2–4 PM. This FREE “Coffee Klatch” is an excellent starting point for physician and hospital coders, and will provide an overview of ICD-10 including:
- Discuss ICD-10 –CM-PCS Resources & References (15 mins)
- Discuss ICD-10-CM Coding Conventions (15 mins)
- Introduce ICD-10-CM Chapter Guidelines (30 mins)
- Discuss ICD-10-PCS Guidelines and Code Structure (15 mins)
- Introduce the 31 root operations in the Medical & Surgical Section of ICD-10-PCS (15 mins)
- Discuss Coder Academy Information (15 mins)
- Q&A (15 mins)
Spine Education and Research Institute
9005 Grant Street, Suite 100
Thornton, CO 80229
We are offering 2.0 CEUs for this session, so make sure to register early! Fill out the form below to register for this Coffee Klatch today!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, AS THIS EVENT HAS PASSED.