- Do you want to be paid more?
- Do you want to be treated with respect by the payers?
- Are you working harder, taking more business risk and getting paid less?
Stop It! Work smarter not harder!
Does your billing department understand how to code and bill for internal and external fixation devices?
Does your billing department understand how to code and bill E&Ms in conjunction with surgical procedures?
Is your billing department capturing all procedures performed in the same operative session?
AMRS Does! We KNOW the new rules, the regulations and the hoops to jump through to get you paid more!
Billing and A/R Management Services – Orthopedic Expertise!
Total Joint Reconstruction/Replacement, Hand Surgery, Shoulder/Elbow Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Musculoskeletal Oncology and more!
Coding Services – Maximize Revenue on the Services You Provide!
- Multiple certified coders specializing in Orthopedic surgery – maximize your revenue!
- Correct coding and billing for fracture care in the office? – Don’t leave money on the table!
- Correct coding and billing for intermediate and complex wound repairs? – AMRS has the expertise!
- Coding/billing for procedures performed in the post-operative period? – Don’t leave money on the table!
We provide complete coding services including CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS assignment, surgical coding, coding and documentation audits, and provider training. We also provide ICD-10 Training for Physicians and Staff! Our coders are certified through AAPC and AHIMA.
After a FREE assessment*, there is no obligation — we will tell you if we can help you!
We have been doing this for years; we know where to look and the questions to ask.
Allow us to quickly, professionally, and confidentially assess your practices’ revenue cycle. If we can help you we will let you know how, and why. If we can’t help, we will be straight up and tell you. You have nothing to lose and possibly a lot more reimbursement to gain! *Limited time offer through April 30, 2014.