- Do you want to be paid more?
- Do you want to be treated with respect by the payers?
- Are you working harder, taking more business risk and getting paid less?
Stop It! Work smarter not harder!
Does your billing department understand the intricacies of coding complex brain surgeries like intradural vs. extradural procedures?
Does your billing department know how to code complex stereotactic radiosurgery involving multiple lesions?
Does your billing department understand the difference between segmental vs. non-segmental spine procedures and how to code them appropriately?
Are you capturing all additional levels for your spinal procedures?
AMRS Does! We KNOW the new rules, the regulations and the hoops to jump through to get you paid more!
Billing and A/R Management Services – A Decade of Neurosurgery Expertise!
Spine Surgery, Stereotactic Radio Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Neuro-Oncology, Pediatric Neurosurgery and more!
Coding Services – Maximize Revenue on the Services You Provide!
- Correct coding and billing for spine fusions and deformity corrections such as scoliosis? – AMRS has the expertise!
- Neuroendovascular coding for catheterizations and diagnostic angiograms? – Knowing when to unbundle services!
- Correct coding and billing for laminectomy procedures (initial vs. revision vs. redo)? –AMRS has the expertise!
- Reporting additional services separate from craniectomy and craniotomy? – Maximize your revenue!
- Coding/billing for procedures performed in the post-operative period? – Don’t leave money on the table!
We provide complete coding services including CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS assignment, surgical coding, coding and documentation audits, and provider training. We also provide ICD-10 Training for Physicians and Staff! Our coders are certified through AAPC and AHIMA.
After a FREE assessment*, there is no obligation — we will tell you if we can help you!
We have been doing this for years; we know where to look and the questions to ask.
Allow us to quickly, professionally, and confidentially assess your practices’ revenue cycle. If we can help you we will let you know how, and why. If we can’t help, we will be straight up and tell you. You have nothing to lose and possibly a lot more reimbursement to gain! *Limited time offer through April 30, 2014.