- Do you want to be paid more?
- Do you want to be treated with respect by the payers?
- Are you working harder, taking more business risk and getting paid less?
Stop It! Work smarter not harder!
Does your practice maximize reimbursement for diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures on the same date when appropriate?
Does your practice verify medical necessity for cardiac imaging studies prior to billing?
Does your practice know how to preauthorize and get paid for investigational procedures?
AMRS Does! We KNOW the new rules, the regulations and the hoops to jump through to get you paid more!
Billing and A/R Management Services – Cardiology Expertise!
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Electrophysiology
Coding Services – Maximize Revenue on the Services You Provide!
- Certified Cardiology Coder on staff!
- Multiple cardiac procedures on the same day? – Knowing when to unbundle services!
- Coding/billing electrophysiology and ablative procedures in 2013? – Maximize your revenue!
- Coding/billing for procedures performed in the post-operative period? – Don’t leave money on the table!
- Coding interventional procedures for treatment of acute myocardial infractions versus chronic total occlusions? – AMRS has the expertise!
We provide complete coding services including CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS assignment, surgical coding, coding and documentation audits, and provider training. We also provide ICD-10 Training for Physicians and Staff! Our coders are certified through AAPC and AHIMA.
After a FREE assessment*, there is no obligation — we will tell you if we can help you!
We have been doing this for years; we know where to look and the questions to ask.
Allow us to quickly, professionally, and confidentially assess your practices’ revenue cycle. If we can help you we will let you know how, and why. If we can’t help, we will be straight up and tell you. You have nothing to lose and possibly a lot more reimbursement to gain! *Limited time offer through April 30, 2014.