Per AMA guidelines, the new code set should be used for claims filed as of January 1, 2013. Practices are advised to check with their local payers to verify payer implementation date of the new codes, to avoid any unnecessary claims denials and delays in payments!
Click here for CPT changes for ALL SPECIALTIES
- CPT changes for CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
- CPT changes for ORTHOPEDICS AND SPINE
- CPT changes for NEUROLOGY
- CPT changes for PULMONARY/RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- CPT changes for ASTHMA AND ALLERGY
Contact RT Welter and Associates for all of your coding education and training needs! RT Welter and Associates is now offering customized ICD-10 training for providers, practices and hospitals. Contact us today for more details!